To obtain the list of the winner(s) or a copy of these Official Contest Rules, send a request, specifying the Contest name, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
World of Dance Tour Inc.
Solo Contest Rules and Winners
111 N. Harbor Blvd., Suite B
Fullerton, CA 92832
Requests for the name of the winner(s) must be received no later than seven days following the end of the Contest Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are completely released of all liability by each Entrant in this Contest.
CONTEST FIRST PRIZE WINNER CODE OF CONDUCT
- The contest First Prize Winner is approved for a solo act at the specified World of Dance event.
- At least one (1) week prior to the event date, the Contest winner must provide:
- Bio, city of representation and high-resolution individual photograph
- If applicable, performance music must be submitted within one (1)
week prior to the event date. All music must be in MP3 or M4A format and
emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The World of Dance Tour Team will screen submitted music for the following:
- Profanity and inappropriate or offensive language are NOT allowed. World of Dance is a family event and explicit content is NOT allowed.
- Music and performance time must not exceed four (4) minutes in length
- The World of Dance Tour Team will send an email notification of approval to the indicated primary contact for the contest winner. If primary contact is asked more than two (2) times to clean up the music track or make changes for final music set approval, the contest winner will no longer be eligible to perform at the event.
- After music has been approved, performers are required to provide a backup USB labeled with the performer name. The music file on the backup USB MUST be the file that was approved by the stage manager. If the music file is switched and violates the explicit content and/or time rules, the performer will not be allowed to participate at the event.
- Profanity and inappropriate/offensive language and/or images are NOT allowed on the World of Dance stage. If the performer’s wardrobe or props include explicit content, the performer will not be allowed to participate at the event.